HOORAH I’VE FINALLY SCORED!!!!!!!!
I am no longer languishing away at the bottom of the leader board. I don’t expect to win Eurofiction but I was seriously starting to get frustrated with my lack of points. I have just 10 hours left to submit (and start) story 5. Not me being lazy (much) but I just couldn’t think of an idea. I had a brain wave the other day though and stupidly forgot about it. (its not really stupid to forget things though is it???) I remembered yesterday while on the bus (gotta love that Brainwave express). It's going to be set on a coach so I’m going to have to channel a lot of memory here. In my life I have spent a fair amount of time on coach trips. One from Plymouth to London to see Michael Jackson when I was 15. On the way back, about 10pm the coach stopped at the lights in a residential area and there must have been a party of truth of dare going on in this house because a man was getting starkers in his drive way! Me and boyf took a trip over two days from where we stayed in Tunisia to the Sahara Desert. I also spent a lot of time coaching it back to Devon when I first moved here because I was so homesick. So I'm happy writing about the sights and sounds etc ect but it's just the idea of what's going to take place that hasn’t quite hit me yet. I’m just going to make a start on it right after this post - LUCKILY I have the day off as I am waiting for boyf's xmas present to arrive.
In other GREAT news the lovely Carol aka Carol and Chris aka Only In Thailand (a wonderful and moving blog so if you haven't been over yet I urge you to stop missing out) has awarded me this Fantastic award which has left me in even higher spirits. I love this award - its such a classy one don't you think.
OK so now for the rules:
1. Copy and paste the rules and instructions into your post.
2. When you post about receiving this award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them.
3. Post five winners and link it back to them as well.
4. Post five of your addictions.
5. Add the award image.
6. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
So now to rule 3. I pass this to Paige, Calistro, Karen, Sarah G and Womag Writer for all having Fantastic Blogs!!
I have to post my 5 addictions but as one of them should be talking and I have a story to write still I shall be brief:
In no particular order:
1. Chocolate - this is a serious one. I tried giving it up and lasted 2 whole weeks. It made me miserable though and I made up for the 2 weeks I missed by eating twice the amount I used to eat.
2. Blogging - this is on and off depending on how well things are going in other areas of my life. Right now I'm feeling addicted to it again.
3. Writing - even when I'm not writing I'm thinking ooo I shall write about that. I hope to never lose this addiction
4. T.V - this is a really bad one which stops me from doing 2 and 3 but crap programs are always addictive to me. I should really go to Crap Telly Watchers Anonymous but I haven't seen any adverts on TV for that group yet.
5. Reading - this is only really when I have found a book I cannot put down which is a rarity for me sadly. I was addicted to Russell Brand's autobiography which actually got me away from no. 4!!
Apologies for my different posts on this one (my spelling is rubbish today and I accidently hit publish) All done now though!