Translate

Wednesday 27 April 2011

I'm still here!

I would just like to say a big thank you to all those of you who haven't stopped following me.  I am still writing, still busy subbing stories left, right and centre (and then dodging them as they come flying back).  I'm taking a bit of a blog break as there isnt any new and exciting news going on.  Unless you count my taking three months off work to go travelling round America in August but believe me there will be more on that nearer the time. 

Hope you all had a nice Easter and haven't turned into a chocolate egg like me!!

Back soon!

Lily

x

4 comments:

  1. Three month off to go travelling, lucky you. I can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh 3 months off work traveling around America. I'm so jealous - but good on you! I've got an old Winnebago motorhome- so if I could go to America for 3 months then I would be over there like a shot in my old Winnie touring to my hearts delight!! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one on the trip away - plenty of inspiration there I'd wager. Bon voyage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debs - thanks, I can't wait!

    Caroline - I'd love to travel around in a motorhome or a nice VW van x

    Niamh - Definitely, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete