Translate

Saturday 6 October 2007

New Ideas - it is amazing what a good nights sleep can do!!

After having what seems like the worst week ever I am finally back to writing. This morning I woke after a glorious night’s sleep with a new idea for a book. This will be more of a fantasy chick lit genre unlike my first book (which I am yet to finish).
I haven’t been completely inactive this last week. Besides work I have been reading plenty. There’s my book of the moment as pictured to the left of this entry. And there’s my writing aid ‘ Will Write for Shoes – How to Write a Chick Lit Novel’ by Cathy Yardley. This book really helped me out when writing for the Miss Write competition, even though I didnt win but hey who did??? Answers on a post card please.
Anyways I am now off eat my green thai curry and pop in a Beatles dvd.

Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment