Translate

Monday 1 October 2007

Swamped

I got absolutely no writing done today as I was so swamped at work. I think I must have raised about 30 contracts - not the sort of writing I was hoping to do. I was so busy I didnt even have time to make a list of what I needed to do. Oh well tomorrow is another day. I did, however manage to create my word counter which I thought was really nifty. It'll give me that extra push to get writing more of my book every day as its looking a bit sad. I am also looking into setting up a website so I can display some of my published work online. I will have to get the help of my more graphically abled brother. He is also a web designer which helps. Oh the perks of having siblings.
Last thing before I forget: I went to see Run Fat Boy Run last night and I was not disappointed. Simon Pegg is effortlessly funny in this oh so funny (I said it again but it really was...funny) film. Bit of cheesily feel good predictability but hilarious all the same. I also think Dylan Moran is gorgeous and you get to see his bum!!!
Anyway I am off to bed now as I am really into my book: Dont you want me? by India Knight....Night







1 comment:

  1. It's annoying when life gets in the way of writing.

    Well done on the word counter! Just make sure it moves from time to time!:)

    ReplyDelete