Translate

Monday 10 December 2007

Please read me - it gets better, honest!

I really dont have anything to write about today but I wanted to keep on top of my blogging so here I am. You have probably stopped reading this by now but if you have decided to stay with me then I thank you. I thought if I started writing I might have thought of something, but no....
Still nothing....
Oh I wrote an angry poem today but someone came up to my computer and I panicked and clicked off it without saving. I really must stop getting so embarrassed about my work.

I am going to try and make it all the way down the High Street to Waterstones tomorrow lunch time and have a look at some writing books. I wont get distracted by Boots' 3 for 2 offer. Some people are getting some random presents this year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment