Translate

Monday 23 June 2008

NOOOOOOOO Oh no wait, that's better

Sometimes my lack of backup can make me so mad and very worried. Sometimes it can make me scream and shout and cry. But you know what... sometimes it can be for the best. Take today. I was working away on my 100 words and after a lot of what can only be described as p*ssing about I lost everything I had written. It wasn't alot but I was near completing my 100 words and I thought what I had written was pretty good so I was a little annoyed with myself and more so with my computer which i decided to kick - as if that would teach it. I got over it and re-wrote my 100 words and more. My lack of attention did me a favour as my rewrite was so much better. I guess me deleting now just saved me time in the long run.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great way to look at it. Better a 100 words than 10,000!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good isnt it. OMG that doesnt bear thinking about. I really need to get back up!

    ReplyDelete