Translate

Thursday 29 January 2009

What's in my 4th picture folder?

I saw this on Sarah G's blog, liked the concept so thought I'd give it a go. I'll be back with a proper post soon I promise. Here is the 4th picture in the 4th folder of My Pictures (thems the rules btw)





This was for my Dad's 50th Birthday. The JONQUIL BAKERY were the only bakery in West London I could find who were willing to make this with only 2 weeks until my Dad's birthday. As you may have guessed he is mad about computers.
Not only did it look good it tasted it too. And yes I think I devoured most of it. This is making me hungry just looking at it.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, that is such a cool cake...I've never seen anything like it!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic cake! It's made me hungry now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did it taste as good as it looks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eating a computer? For some humans that's close to cannibalism!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cake tasted so yummy, especially the iced keys.

    ReplyDelete