Translate

Monday 6 April 2009

A Grand Day Out

First of all many apologies once again for my lack of posts, visits, comments of late. It's been very hectic and as this may continue for the next week or so I shall just say one big SORRY in advance rather than me boring you with my profuse apologies here, there and everywhere. I'm still reading/writing wherever I can but life is getting in the way of my art right now and if I weren't so taken over by 'stuff' I would feel down about it.



I did have a fabulous weekend in my pretty froral dress as boyf took me to Liverpool to watch the Grand National. I won £7 (and lost £10) and got to drink and eat all day for zilch. Needless to say I was a very happy bunny all day. We spent the rest of the weekend in Chester, did a bit of shopping and generally just chilled.



This weekend may not be so chilled as we are moving house. Not sure If I am actually moving out of the house yet myself as we haven't been given our moving date yet. It's all very boring and headachy so I'll let you get the general idea of how fun my weekend will be if you want to.



On a final note I am running Race4Life this year. I've put a little widget on the top right hand corner of my blog if you wish to sponsor me to run further than I have ever run in my life. I'll keep you updated on how my training is going (as I am yet to do any!) and hopefully get some writing relating topics in there too. I'll be doing the blog rounds later I promise. I've missed my fave blogs sooo much.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're up to your eyes in it! House moving is stressful so I hope it goes smoothly :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooo, good luck with the run! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - just about. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though and as soon as things are sorted I'm going to get stuck into the writing again.
    Thank you - not much stuff to move now as I've moved most of the stuff in my car over the last few weeks. I hate moving :(

    Thanks Swerdnic. starting my training tonight so hopefully I'll be back tonight to tell the tale.

    ReplyDelete