Translate

Monday 14 December 2009

Ahhh a day off!

I am trying to be productive today as it is my last day off before the xmas holidays (if you exclude the weekend of course).  My room is a mess and the floor is full of empty boxes that need filling and bags of shopping that need emptying (from yesterday) and truth be told I can't be arsed to do a thing about it.  Thanks to those wishing me a speedy recovery on my last post.  Annoyingly, my back is still hurting - I'm not in agony but I am yet to find a comfortable sitting position which is a nightmare as I sit at a computer all day.  I have a solution to the problem but as it involves copious amounts of white wine I shall probably have to forget that one.  I had a lovely evening yesterday, hence the day off.  I went with my Mum for a wine, dinner and wine, and then more wine.  We chatted about the novel and what she liked and disliked and I was feeling pretty good about it so we had more wine to celebrate.  I woke at 6am still dressed, makeup smeared across my face, and the room fully lit.  Luckily the morning after headache that usually comes complimentary with the wine was not included and my day hasn't been ruined at all.  I am perfectly capable of ignoring all my tasks without the help of a little bunny banging symbols inside my head.  No, I am procrastinating just fine without you thanks!  So anyways, I must go and get on with my story for Womag2Weekly.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, Lily, I know only too well about the wine painkiller, so does Serendipity as she has hurt her foot. It's amazing what a glass, or two, or three does!

    Hope you're feeling completely better soon and that the bunnies queiten down x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling much better soon and managed to do all that you needed to for your Womag2Weekly story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, good luck with your story for Womag2Weekly! Glad you enjoyed your wine - NICE! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. L-Plate - thank you. Feeling a bit better but am carrying on with the wine as it seems to be working.

    Debs - thank you!

    Amanda - Thanks. I must restock!

    ReplyDelete