Translate

Wednesday 5 March 2008

Back to the Book

It's Wednesday. I have done no writing since the weekend. I'm getting a little antsy about it now. I spent all day yesterday in London learning all about the Law, 'I am the law' lol always wanted to say that. Very interesting it was. I'd say its not my first choice of career path but it's a career for me none the less, unless I end up like JK Rowling that is. I figure that whatever I do it in life be it exciting or just plain dull its always something I can turn into a good maybe even groundbreaking (I wish) piece of literature. Anyway its back to the novel for me tonight. I know I keep saying it but I mean it this time. Short stories are on hold until I get to at least 20%. Saying that I still have a law folder to work through, shorthand to practice, books to read, clothes to iron (yeah right!) You know the drill. No excuses though. The book will take precedence for the time being. You may not hear from me for a little while as I hang my head in shame at how behind I am compared to everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment