Translate

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Look what I stumbled across

Sorry, bad pun but I came across a brilliant website today. Check out StumbleUpon. You register as you do, free of charge, wait a few minutes, and there you have it. You're just a click away from discovering some great (and not so great) websites. You can block the sites you don’t like and add the ones you do like. You can customise your search to only bring up certain topics such as movies, books, writing. There are more but those were just a few of mine. It’s really useful but also addictive so be warned!!

I just found this brilliant site amidst all my stumbling:

http://www.webook.com/911writersblock

I know I know my writers block may have a little something to do with all this stumbling but Its proving useful. Just one more hit.......

I think I may be here a while

No comments:

Post a Comment