Today I got a lovely fresh new book in the post. Your Writing Coach - Jurgen Wolff which I saw advertised over on Calistro's blog. I had some points on my Waterstones card so it only ended up costing me about £3. I had a quick read on my bus ride home and I think that's £3 very well spent. I'll keep you posted on what I learn from reading it.
Also, and this brought a smile to my face while waiting for the bus this morning checking my emails. The lovely Suzanne has awarded me The Beautiful Blogger Award:
In getting this I can pass this on to ten other bloggers so here goes:
1. Calistro - I have learnt so much from her blog
2. Debs - for having the most awesome shed I have ever seen!
3. Karen - for always writing side splitting posts and her help with my first womag story
4. Amanda - for setting up the wonder that is Womag 2 Weekly
5. DJ Kirkby - for liking my captions and making me laugh with wild and wonderful pictures every Wednesday
6. Carol - for displaying beautiful works of art and sharing her recipes
7. Emily - for never giving up and for her great column over at novelicious
8. Suzanne - I know she gave this to me but I want to award her with it for her great comments and stories on W2W.
9. Womag Writer - My go to blog whenever I want to sub a story. I love her blog!
10. Colette - another fellow W2W. A great critiquer and writer.