Translate

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy New Year

Its good to be back and feeling almost 100%. Apart from a mild cough I'm feeling back to normal. It would appear that I have passed the flu onto my whole office though.
Bit depressing going back to work today but it got me out of bed and away from the TV.
I got some great presents at xmas. It just proved to me how supportive my friends and family are of my writing. My friend at work bought me a really cool t-shirt which reads:

'Be careful or I'll kill you in a book'
www.lorifoster.com

Cool huh!!!

My mum and Dad bought me The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole - the first book I ever read of my own accord. Inside were the words

'If the writer has a masterpiece within, he had better save it on paper. Otherwise, none of us will ever miss it.'
I almost cried I must admit

My boyfriend gave me waterstones vouchers and permission to write about him lol

Thanks for the great gifts, they mean a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment