Translate

Friday 30 May 2008

Time to shape up

I'm feeling really really crap today. Tired and headachy. I know this is down to my lack of exercise and poor diet. Sooo... I have decided to give up cheese. Hey if Johnny Vegas can do it so can I - not that I look like him but If I'm not careful I will by the time I'm his age. As soon as my dodgy tan lines have gone I'll be heading to the local swimming pool to get fit as well. My lovely boyfriend got a free ipod shuffle which he kindly gave to me so I think I'll get running too!Hopefully I'll start to feel a bit better and I can focus on other things a lot more like my job and my writing. I still haven't done much in the way of writing this week. I'm stuck in yet another slump. Good news is that I received the OK for my edited version of my short story for the 5-piece photo comp so hopefully I'l be seeing that in print in the Autumn.

2 comments:

  1. That's good news about the story :o) i-pod's are great for running...they help you to stop noticing that you're actually, er, running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen I was really pleased that the editor got in touch. Just the advice he has been giving me alone is great. I'll be sooo happy if I ever see it in print.
    I cant believe how tiny it is. I just have to get some songs on it now and I'll be good to go

    ReplyDelete