Translate

Thursday 15 May 2008

What's Your Story?

Waterstones are running a short story competition to celebrate the National Year of Reading. This competition gives writers the chance to be published alongside some of the world's greatest authors and even win an Arvon Writing Course. It doesnt matter what you write as long as it fits their story card. Their favourite stories will get published online and three winners stories will be chosen to go into a postcard book - all proceeds of which go to Dyslexia Action and English PEN. All entries must be in before 19th June 2008 so click here now and get creating.

4 comments:

  1. That's brilliant. I love how you can customise your card with fonts and images and borders and stuff.

    Hope you don't mind but I'm going to advertise this on my blog too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found your lovely blog via Calistro's link.

    I'm going to give the Waterstone's competition a go, though I've no idea what to write but it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, I'll go and have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calistro - course I dont mind, the more the merrier and its for a good cause. Hopefully someone among the fold will win.

    Thanks Debs - Im definately giving it a go. I just need to get inspired. I've looked over a few of the entries so far and they all look so good.

    Karen - i think so too. It certainly looks like 200 odd other people agree.

    ReplyDelete