Translate

Sunday 3 February 2008

Short story, Subway and Synopsis

I am just tidying up the punctuation in my short story for the children's writing competition. I have the hangover from hell as I sit and write while waiting for my lovely boyf to return with my Subway. I am feeling positive about the message my story promotes and its not too cheesy sounding. Anyway I shall get this finished today and then return to the novel writing. I seem to have hit a stumbling block here as I came to the end a little too fast. This was the problem with having to write the synopsis for the Miss Write comp. I'd rather have let it flow more instead of knowing what was going to happen so early on. Oh well I'm sure I'l enjoy getting my character to her final destinaion. I have also made a good start with my folder of work. Everything is all in one place now and I look forward to seeing it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment