If Your Life was a Movie....
...What would the soundtrack be??
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...because your not!
7. Stick the soundtrack on your mp3 player and listen away during the day.
Opening Credits: People should smile more by Newton Faulkner
Waking Up: Everlasting love by Jamie Cullum (thatll be my love of sleep then!)
First Day At School: The Way I are by Timberland
Falling In Love: Apologise by One Republic/Timberland (tell me about it)
Fight Song: The Scientist by Avril Lavign (her version of Coldplay's song)
Breaking Up: Autumn by Paolo Nutini
Prom/Dance/Ball: Ticket to Ride by the Beatles
Life's OK: Shame for You by Lily Allen
Mental Breakdown: If Only by KT Tunstall (not quite what that's supposed to mean
Flashback: Take what you Take by Lily Allen
Getting Back Together: Let me talk to you by Justin Timberlake
Birth of Child: Feels like home by Newton Faulkner
Wedding: Wildwood Flower but Resse Witherspoon (walk the line)
Final Battle: Hey Jude by the Beatles
Funeral Song: Break it off by Rhiana
End Credits: I walk the Line by Joaquin Phoenix