Translate

Sunday 13 April 2008

I'm not a stress head, honest

Just a quick catch up as its been a busy couple of days and I have had no time to blog. I have also been quite mardy and wouldn't wanna take it out on my writing:

Thursday: I had an Indian Head Massage from a friend who is training in alternative therapies. It worked wonders (for a little while)

Friday day: any of the tension that was taken away the previous night by my head massage was firmly instilled by the ever so (un)helpful staff at a Vodafone call centre. I am at present still waiting for my new mobile phone. Aaarggh it annoys me just thinking about it.
I couldn't find The House at Midnight by Lucie Whitehouse. I'll have a look in Waterstones today while I am out. Until then I'm reading Sushi for Beginners by Marian Keyes.

Friday Evening: Went to see KT Tunstall - ah, the tension did slowly leave me for a little while
Saturday: who the f??? steals dust caps???? I mean come on who does that!

Sunday: Off to Halfords today. They will cost me £1.50 for a pack of 5 dust caps. I think I will get them all alarmed!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! An Indian Head Massage! That sounds fab. A few years ago I got Hopi ear candles done by one of my mates. I was so mellow afterwards that when I got the bus home, I missed my bus stop! lol!

    Vodafone have a lot to be desired. I've had my moments with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard the word Mardy for years...you must be a Northerner!!

    I had an Indian head massage once, which was nice but the oils used made my hair look pretty damn strange...like I hadn't washed it for a year :o)

    I love Marian Keyes...good choice. Have you read her online newsletter/diary. She's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. writer ~ it was fab. its just a shame i let myself get wound up way too easily. I must try the ear thing. I think I'l get a lift home tho lol
    I think I am going to start an I hate Vodafone fan club!!

    Karen ~ I quite like the word mardy. My boyfriend uses that word for me a lot lol and they say it a fair bit in Hollyoaks. You are correct about me being a Northerner...sort of. I was born in Leeds and my parents are from there but I was brought up in Devon.
    Yes my hair did look a bit gross but luckily my friend drove me home and it was straight in the shower for me. I did love the smell of my hair though.
    I really like her, I think it must be the Irish thing because when I read her books I get the same feeling as when I read Tara Road by Maeve Binchey. I must have a thing about the Irish. Just ask my boyfriend who is from Limerick!
    I havent read it, i shall do so now though. Cheers

    ReplyDelete