Translate

Tuesday 22 July 2008

It's only Tuesday and already I need a day off!!

Had a very hectic day on Sunday. Me, boyf and ‘sister in law’ took ‘Sister in law's’ offspring to Paradise Zoo in Broxbourne. We spent all day encouraging the offspring who is 1 to look (not wave your feet) at the animals that lived there. We went to the tiger enclosure where there was a throng of parents and their children asking what the two tigers were doing. ‘They are doing what adults do' replied boyf much to the relief of the little boy’s mother who was lost for words. There must be something in the air because we were told to keep quiet as most of the animals were pregnant. I will try and post some pics later tonight as I am off to see Mamma Mia after work. I can't wait to get in there and start singing away.

On the writing front I have finally started my short story. I now only have 9 days left but that should be plenty if I stay focused and don’t get lazy. It should be OK because I have just booked tomorrow off work so I will try and spend a chunk of that working on it (after my big fat lie in that is). I think I will do the café thing again soon as I found that sitting by myself with nothing to do but wait for my tea to cool, actually forces me to write. It is also great for listening to characters you wouldn’t normally meet. Hmm maybe I should go shopping too and see who I come across. All in the name of research!

No comments:

Post a Comment