Translate

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Not much done today I'm afraid

That's right I didn't action any of my good intentions as mentioned in my last post. I did manage to do some research for my book though. As my novel centres largely around an up and coming hair/fashion show, something I know nothing about, I decided to watch America's next top model from 10 till 11 this morning and I watched World Fashion on My Channel during the adverts. I got some stats of some of the models down and some outfit descriptions so not a complete waste of time. America's next top model left me throwing things at the screen. 'They are so bitchy' and 'stop crying you ungrateful cow' were the only words I could think of.
After that I went shopping. I didn't come across anyone interesting. It was afterall only Asda.
The rest of the day was spent surfing the net, googling random celebrities and not much else.
Still, tomorrow is another day (back at work) and I have a free evening to write. I'm going to go now as I haven't even done my 100 words. Yes I know I'm a slacker.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya! I've just written a novel based around the modelling industry etc and know a bit of info and what have you, so if you ever need any help feel free to ask!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ANTM!! Can't wait for the next season already :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bear, I will most definately keep your expertise in mind. The catwalk scene is right at the end of story when it all comes to a head so I haven't written a lot on the setting, scene etc. I will try not to bombard you with questions.

    Karen - I have to admit I am slightly hooked to it. I preferred BNTM and was so glad Alex won

    ReplyDelete